Good Afternoon Writers:
Currently this is our editing checklist (5 items):
- Were the specific directions followed?
- Is the article factual?
- Were keywords included properly?
- Were spelling & grammar checks run?
- Were links accurately embedded?
Now is your chance, we are working on implementing a new grading system.
I would love your feedback and suggestions:
- What would you like changed?
- What would you like implemented?
- What would you like removed?
- Should we simplify it to a pass or fail status?
- Should we add more checks to the current checklist?
- Should we scrap the current checklist and start over?
- Should we or should we not return articles to you to be rewritten?