I’ve gotten some questions about what the Assignment Status’ mean and how a writer can tell they need to make some changes before re-submitting an assignment. I’m thinking there could be others with the same questions. I hope this helps!
- Assigned – means it is an article/blog that was assigned directly to you by QualityGal.
- Claimed – means you have claimed the article to write; it needs to be completed and submitted by the listed due date.
- In Progress – means the writer needs to check the Editor notes in the Editor’s Area (located at the bottom) for directions on what needs to be done to the article/blog post before resubmitting it.
- Being Edited – means an editor has claimed it for editing and grading.
Where are the Editor Notes telling me why my article was returned to me for edits?
- The writer needs to click on the Editor’s Area and look at the notes/directions located at the bottom. The Editor will have detailed instructions on changes needed before the Writer re-submits the article/blog for review and grading.
As always, if you have any questions, please email me