Every writer accepted onto the Online Writing Jobs team is placed on a minimum 30-day probationary period, which may be extended at our discretion. During this time, the writer’s progress will be monitored to make sure that OWJ is a good match for the writer and vice versa. We want to ensure that all writers are comfortable and are successfully completing any/all assignments on schedule and in compliance with our guidelines.
It is beneficial to the writer that they comply with the following guidelines:
- Follow the style assigned to any/all articles.
- Spell-check all assignments before submitting them to be edited.
- Make sure all articles are original content. All articles are run through Copyscape, a plagiarism checker.
- Follow all directions as explained in the instructions of each assignment
- Meet all deadlines. If there are extenuating circumstances and deadlines cannot be met, contact our staff.
- If an article is returned to a writer by an editor, the deadline for the revisions is always 48 hours. If edits are not completed on time, the article will be released back into the panel and the writer will not be paid for the article that was returned.
- Refrain from dropping/releasing any article that has been claimed, especially urgent articles
- Double-check all links before submitting articles to make sure that the article does not contain any broken links.
As always, please free to contact us at any time with questions or concerns. We also welcome any input from our writers and would love to have more writer feedback.